Both the Soulitude Retreats are located in naturally isolated environs and have a generous land to room ratio. While Soulitude has always kept excellent hygiene standards, we have enhanced them in accordance with the best practices and Health & Safety guidelines issued by our government & WHO. In addition, we feel that effective infection control is a partnership between Soulitude and its guests. Obviously, having hospital grade sanitation can’t guarantee an infection free environment if one of the asymptomatic guests walks-in with it. Therefore, a key element of Soulitude’s safety bubble is that all guests are required to have a Covid test with a negative outcome within 72 hours of their check-in (irrespective of the minimum requirements set by the Uttarakhand government), in order to protect our guests and staff. We have a tie-up with an ICMR Lab to arrange the test in the comfort of your own home (NCR). Soulitude guests appreciate our Safety Bubble and would not like to stay at places where there could be an undetected asymptomatic guest in the next room unknowingly spreading infection.
Prior to confirming your reservation, please note the following restrictions that will apply for your visit to Soulitude.
- Each asymptomatic guest is required to undergo a COVID-19 RT-PCR test from an IMCR authorised lab not earlier than 72 hours from the time of arrival, reflecting a Covid-19 negative report. These are to be uploaded to http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in for obtaining a Covid Registration (Government of Uttarakhand) required to travel to Uttarakhand, and is also to submitted to the local authorities immediately upon guest arrival.
- An updated Aarogya Setu application on the mobile is mandatory.
- Temperature check is required upon arrival & on a daily basis and has to be submitted to the local authorities.
- No drivers or non-residential visitors will be allowed in the premises.
- Library books, board games, playing cards and other common items will not be available and guests are requested to get their own entertainment.
- While on walks & treks, Guests are advised to stay away from local homes keeping in mind their apprehensions about the potential spread via city dwellers. They are strongly advised not to risk visiting public spaces, markets & crowded touristy areas in their own interest and that of fellow residents.
- Triple occupancies are not allowed, unless it is an immediate family member (children / parents).
- Guests are required to wear masks outside their rooms and maintain Social distancing from other guests & staff.