Our meals are an offering of home style cooking at its best. It is just the right blend where ‘ghar ka khana’ recieves a masterful touch to become it’s most flavorful and refined version, which sings on the palate and is easy on the system. What also makes the food taste special is the freshness of ingredients and the ambience in which it is served. Nature, with the mountains, rolling hills, gurgling river and the rustle of breeze flowing through the leaves adds it’s own tadka to the food, to make it experience to remember! Not to mention, every meal is served our own range of home made pickles that will make your taste buds tickle!
Soulitude by the Riverside is a working farm and we grow a large part of our own vegetables, dals (lentils), fruits & herbs. The food we serve benefits from the use of these organic ingredients which are picked at their freshest best. The food is deliciously simple, in tune with the rustic surroundings, and many times the meals are cooked in the outdoors on the woodfired ‘chulhas‘ and ‘angeethis‘ at our own “Dhaba”. Food cooked in the solar cooker will amaze you and the “farm to mouth” experience will be a remembrance for children and adults alike.
Here is some information about our meals and meal plans:
- The meals are Table d’hôte (menus and prices are fixed). We take extra care in planning them so that the guests are treated to a variety of tastes and cuisines.
|5-12 yrs||Under 5 yrs|
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
- For your convenience, Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Tea and coffee ordered from the kitchen are charged as per the À la carte menu.
- In addition to the main meals we have provided for a small À la carte menu with an interesting selection of snacks for those in between moments.
- Though the menu has been planned keeping the needs and preferences of children in mind, please feel free to request our chef to rustle up just the kind of sandwich or noodles that your kids like.
- All meals are served in the Dining Room during the following timings, which are strictly adhere to:
Breakfast : 8am to 10:30am
Lunch : 1pm to 3pm
Dinner : 8pm to 10pm
- You are welcome to invite non resident guests to enjoy the Soulitude experience with you – including some great food, at the same charges mentioned above. In case the visitors are likely to share a meal with you, kindly let us know one day in advance.
- Soulitude does not have a liquor license and therefore is unable to serve alcoholic beverages.