- Soulitude by the Riverside’s remote location ensures that the beauty of Nature is preserved in its wild glory, unspoiled by man. However, it is not suitable for people with accessibility issues or small children that are unable to comfortably undertake a 1.0 km (30 minute) trek to reach the property from the road-head. During rains, the alternate trek through the pine forests will entail a steep uphill climb for 30-45 minutes on the return journey.
- Please ensure prior to arrival that you have made arrangements with Soulitude to meet you at agreed designated points (below). You will not be able to reach the location without an escort. You are requested to again fine-tune your arrival time once you reach Kathgodam.
- Parking: Cars may be parked in the nearby village of Chanfi, in the compound of a local resident. The pickup/drop charges are to be paid by the guest directly to the local resident.
- Our regular check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 10am. We would be happy to adjust to suit your travel timings depending on our occupancy. An early check in should be possible unless the room was occupied the previous night, in which case you are welcome to enjoy the common spaces and their facilities. If you require an early check-in or a late check out, we can offer an option @ 50% of room tariff (subject to availability).
- There are no T.V.’s in the rooms, save one in the Lounge. We have provided for some in-house entertainment for children, including books, movies and games. Please note that the forest department does not permit playing loud music in this area. The management decision in this matter shall be final.
- For your convenience, Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Tea and coffee ordered from the kitchen are charged as per the À la carte menu.
- In addition to the main meals we have provided for a small À la carte menu with an interesting selection of snacks for those in between moments. Though the menu has been planned keeping the needs and preferences of children in mind, please feel free to walk in and request our cook to rustle up just the kind of sandwich or noodles that your kids like. A copy of the menu is available in every room.
- All meals are served only in the dining room, during the following timings which are strictly adhered to
: Breakfast – 8am to 10:30 am Lunch 1pm – 3pm Dinner 8pm – 10 pm
- Though the Menus offered for the meals are fixed, we take extra care in planning them so that the guests are treated to a variety of tastes and cuisines.
|5-12 yrs||Under 5 yrs|
*Taxes extra 18% GST
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
- Packages – No reduction from the Package price can be claimed in case any meals / activities are not availed, or should any activities become unavailable on the day.
- You are welcome to invite non resident guests to enjoy the Soulitude experience with you – including some great food, at the same charges mentioned above. In case the visitors are likely to share a meal with you, kindly let us know one day in advance.
- Soulitude does not have a liquor license and therefore is unable to serve alcoholic beverages.
- This is Nature’s Playground. Be aware of the presence of Nature’s elements. While we have taken reasonable precautions, we do not accept any liability of injury, damage or accident whilst on these premises. Children must be supervised at all times. Swimming in the river is strictly prohibited by local authorities. Be careful of the slippery rocks while approaching the river areas. At times, our staff may accompany you on the treks. Please note that they are not certified guides and are only accompanying you for providing hospitality. We do not accept any liability of injury, damage or accident whilst on treks or excursions.
- We are located in a remote area and mobile connectivity is limited. We find that it is usually possible to make & receive calls on all major networks (Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance Jio) from designated spots within the Retreat but the call quality may not be good inside the rooms. Internet is available via JIO / Airtel dongle at select spots in the Retreat. It is not available in the rooms.
- The common areas of these premises are monitored by CCTV 24×7.
- In accordance with the law, the Interiors are a strictly non smoking area. If the need be, kindly step out into the outdoors and use the ash-trays provided.
- We do not have driver or maid facilities at Soulitude.
- Soulitude reserves the right of admission and has an active screening policy while accepting guests. This is mainly to ensure that only those guests are accepted that are seeking an experience akin to the one Soulitude can provide. In the event that Soulitude cancels a reservation anytime prior to guest arrival, a full refund will be made.