- Large windows and decks have been designed all around the house, including the bedrooms to help you soak in the beauty nature has to offer – may we request you to keep an eye on small children in and around these spaces.
- Our regular check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is 10 am. We would be happy to adjust these timings to suit your travel timings depending on the occupancy. An early check in should not be a problem unless the house is full – in which case you are welcome to enjoy the common spaces and their facilities. If you require an early check-in or a late check out, we can offer an option @ 50% of room tariff (subject to availability).
- Though there are no T.V.’s in the rooms, save one in the Lounge, we have provided for lots of alternate in-house entertainment. We have a huge collection of books, movies and games as well. Please feel free to use these – with care. Please note that playing loud music is not permitted in this area. The management decision in this matter shall be final.
- For your convenience, Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Tea and coffee ordered from the kitchen are charged as per the À la carte menu.
- In addition to the main meals we have provided for a small À la carte menu with an interesting selection of snacks for those in between moments.
Though the menu has been planned keeping the needs and preferences of children in mind, please feel free to walk in and request our cook to rustle up just the kind of sandwich or noodles that your kids like. A copy of the menu is available in every room.
- All meals are served only in the dining room of the main house, during the following timings which are strictly adhered to: Breakfast – 8am to 10:30 am Lunch 1pm – 3pm Dinner 8pm – 10 pm
- Though the Menus offered for the meals are fixed, we take extra care in planning them so that the guests are treated to a variety of tastes and cuisines.
|5-12 yrs||Under 5 yrs|
*Taxes extra 18% GST
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
** Complimentary with Room Tariff
- Packages – No reduction from the Package price can be claimed in case any meals / activities are not availed, or should any activities become unavailable on the day.
- You are welcome to invite non resident guests to enjoy the Soulitude experience with you – including some great food, at the same charges mentioned above. In case the visitors are likely to share a meal with you, kindly let us know one day in advance.
- Soulitude does not have a liquor license and therefore is unable to serve alcoholic beverages.
- This is Nature’s Playground. Be aware of the presence of Nature’s elements. While we have taken reasonable precautions, we do not accept any liability of injury, damage or accident whilst on these premises. Children must be supervised at all times. At times, our staff may accompany you on the treks. Please note that they are not certified guides and are only accompanying you for providing hospitality. We do not accept any liability of injury, damage or accident whilst on treks or excursions.
- The common areas of these premises are monitored by CCTV 24×7.
- In accordance with the law, the Interiors are a strictly non smoking area. If the need be, kindly step out into the outdoors and use the ash-trays provided.
- We do not have driver or maid facilities at Soulitude. Our drivers usually stay at the Kumaon Vikas Mandal Tourist Rest House which is 3km away (dorm and rooms both available at very reasonable rates) or at small hotels at Bhowali (10 km away).
- Soulitude reserves the right of admission and has an active screening policy while accepting guests. This is mainly to ensure that only those guests are accepted that are seeking an experience akin to the one Soulitude can provide. In the event that Soulitude cancels a reservation anytime prior to guest arrival, a full refund will be made.